Google Search Scraper
Scrape all Google Search Results from Any Location & Language using search URL
Tired of spending time collecting Google data manually? Say hello to Google Search Scraper – the easiest way to scrape Google search results.
Scrape 13 key data attributes from Google SERP including People Also Ask, Related Queries, and Focused Keywords.
Use Cases of Google search scraping:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Improve your website's search engine visibility by analyzing SERP positions, meta descriptions, and keywords.
- Content Strategy: Refine your content creation by identifying trending topics and relevant keywords through data extracted from Google Search results.
- Competition Analysis: Stay ahead in your market by monitoring competitors' organic and paid positions, keywords, and content strategies using our powerful scraper.
- Market Research: Explore new markets and gather valuable market insights by scraping diverse Google Search results from different countries and languages.
- Consumer Insights: Understand consumer preferences and guide product development by analyzing People Also Ask (PPA) questions and answers. ## Data Attributes
Google Search Scraper offers 13 key data attributes. From basic data like title, url, and meta description to detailed insights like people also ask, focused keywords, and much more.
Here’s the list of all data attributes this Google search scraper extracts from SERPs:
- SERP Position
- Page Number
- Meta Description
- Displayed URL
- Date of Publication
- Organic and Paid Search Results
- Focused Keywords
- Is People Also Ask
- PPA Question
- PPA Answer
- Related Searches
All it needs is a URL
Using Google Search Results export is easy. Just copy the Google search URL, launch the scraper, and paste your URL in the tasks. Ta-da 🎉, you’re ready for extraction.
Scrape Google search results from any country
You are not limited to your home region. You can customize the scraper to extract Google SERP data from any country. You can also choose a specific city and language.
Our Google search scraper will get the data from the exact location and language for you. This makes it an ideal choice for SEO research.
Scrape all pages and results
Google often omits (excludes) some results from the Google search pages to show you relevant results only. But this is not favorable when extracting all SERP data.
You can scrape all results returned by Google on your keyword, even the omitted ones. It scrapes every result found on the search query. You can scrape both paid and organic results.
Super fast scraping
Speed matters when it comes to data scraping. With the capability to extract 130+ results per minute, you can save valuable time and scrape data you need fast as flash.
All our web scraping tools ensure efficiency without compromising accuracy.
Handle large-scale data extraction tasks effortlessly. No need to install anything on your system. Lobstr.io operates in the cloud.
You can launch the scraper from anywhere just with an internet connection.
You can schedule your automations and say good-bye to manual launch. Set up automated scraping tasks based on your preferred frequency.
Receive updated and relevant data without manual intervention. Whether it's daily, weekly, or monthly.
For nerds who crave customization and integration capabilities, Lobstr.io offers a developer-ready API. Seamlessly integrate our squids into your existing applications.
In our documentation, you can learn more about working with our API using Python, Nodejs, and other programming languages.